Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thinking

Tomorrow will conclude about 4 weeks here at Intracoastal Outreach. Todd and I are so excited about this that we are headed to a collegiate conference to recruit for summer staff. hahaha:)

My vision for the next years while I serve and minister in Myrtle has been this: To empower, excite, and equip local churches to do the Great Commission through the Great Commandment.

Yes, it is easy to go and teach, baptize, disciple, and always remember that the Lord is with us wherever we go. But how hard is it do those things in and with love? People are the essence for which we do ministry both in and out of the local church. If we don't love people, we can never fully do ministry effectively, so the question I ask myself is do I love people.

"Hear O Israel the Lord are God is One. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." Sounds easy but man is it hard! To love God means to love Him with EVERYTHING!

just thinking...

No comments: