Thursday, August 10, 2006

First one... so drained!

For the past week, I have been spiritually-emotionally-mentally-physically drained. Ever since I left the beach I feel as if I have no energy or power. But I am reminded that "Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world." The one who lives inside me is of peace and not confusion! I cannot tell you, or write, or paint a picture of all the great things I learned and experienced this summer in doing missions on the sandy shores of Myrtle, but one thing I can share with you tonight as I sit in a random hotel in North Mobile is this... 1 Corinthians 10:31 rocks my life. It penetrates my heart and makes me recognize that I exist to do all for the Glory of God. Why do you exist?

4 comments:

Cliff4JC said...

Petey,

I'm a blog junkie! And now I'm proud to be your first comment! You go boy!

Joy,
Cliff

Richard D. Jenkins said...

Glad I could inspire someone...to do something...positive!!

Eddie said...

Hello Peter! Eddie OB here. Praying for you. Miss you. Hey also cliff4jc, miss you too!

In Christ,
Eddifer

PS sorry, I got carried away commenting on the "chapel" issue. Hope not too offensive...

Connector Blog said...

Eddifer!

I'm so glad you have made it to my blogworld. Keep reading as some posts are odd and some are personal. I pray all is well in your life and as you approach this Christmas that God's light and love are exuding forth from your words and faces!

ps. Get carried away as often as you feel led. We are addressing issues at stake and not blogger-people :)