Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mid-September

Sorry for the eleven day gap in this post and the last one, I have been catching up on some school work.

First off, let me share with you some books I have read since August that you may want to read for yourself (Title of the book, Author, and Publisher):
  1. Bible Study Methods (Rick Warren, Zondervan)
  2. When God Builds a Church (Bob Russell, Howard)
  3. Real Teens (Barna, Regal)
  4. Darwin on Trial (Phillip Johnson, Intervarsity)

Second, I hope for you as the autumn days begin very soon, that your relationship with Christ will continue to grow and you will remain steadfast in your faith.

Third, let us all remember to pray for the upcoming November election. I hope that we all do our homework and prayerfully consider those whom are running for office. We need leaders with a Biblical world-view that will help shape and form our society to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

No comments: